Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and creating easy DIY Halloween party ideas is easier than you think. I love all of the candy, pumpkins, and yummy food, and we can’t forget the fantastic cocktails waiting to be created. It’s also the beginning of the holiday season, which means creativity is just beginning.
Halloween cocktails are always fun to create because you can have so much fun with different juices, spirits, and even dry ice. If you are going to use dry ice, be sure to be safe – don’t touch it, and don’t keep it in your freezer. Buy it the day you will use it, and keep it in a loosely closed cooler.
Apple Pumpkin Cocktail
I am all about great cocktails for the holidays, especially Halloween. This is one of my favorites because it tastes like fall. If you want, you can jazz it up with some dry ice for that spooky feel, but when it comes to easy DIY Halloween party ideas, try to keep your cocktails simple.
- 1 oz Texas Ranger Whisky
- 1/2 oz Cinnamon Simple Syrup – See Recipe Below
- 2 oz Apple Cider
- 1 Pumpkin Beer
- Cinnamon Sugar Mix For The Rim – 3 Tablespoons Sugar to 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Pour a little water onto a saucer and dip the rim of your glass in it.
- Roll the wet rim into the cinnamon sugar mix that is poured onto a plate.
- Add cinnamon simple syrup and apple cider, stir.
- Top off the cocktail with the pumpkin beer.
Halloween DIY Charbooterie Board
You can have a lot of fun with this project and really explore your creativity. It’s easy to put together a Charbooterie board; simply grab all your favorite Halloween candy and treats and place them all around the board. If you’re going to have loose items, like M&Ms or skittles, you may consider putting them in some small bowls to keep them from rolling around or falling off the board. Placing items on some festive paper doilies is another fun idea to dress up your board and keep things in place.
- Large Board – Mine is 24″ x 24″
- Acrylic Paint – Black
- Sponge Brush
- All Your Favorite Halloween Goodies
- Paint the board. You may need two coats, so let them dry for 10 minutes in between coats.
- Start placing all your goodies around the board; there is no exact way to do it, just have fun!
- You may want to use small bowls for the little things like M&M’s.
You’ve Been Booed Basket
A Boo Basket is a fun way to get your neighbors involved, and you don’t even have to ask them ahead of time. Be sure to have fun with it, it’s not about the money you spend but the creativeness you use to create a Boo Basket that everyone will love.
- Small Basket
- Crinkle Paper
- Halloween Candy
- Real Or Fake Small Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Carving Kit
- Halloween Brownies And Cakes
- Fun Halloween Toys
- “You’ve Been Booed” Sign – You Can Create This
- Wood Sign
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Marker
- Halloween Ribbon
- Fill the bottom of the basket with crinkle paper.
- Start adding all the Halloween goodies into the basket, placing the big items in the back.
- Tie a bow around the basket.
- For the “You’ve Been Booed” sign, paint the wood and write “You’ve Been Booed! Enjoy And Refill And Pass Along”
- Add the sign to the basket.
- Leave it on your neighbors” porch.
For more fun craft and cocktail ideas, visit CreativeLifestyles.TV