A Step by Step by Paul Labrecque
This how-to will show you step by step in making beach waves… A humidity resistant technique of wearing your hair for summer.
What You Will Need…
- Paul Labrecque Volume Style with hops
Step By Step
- Spray the hair with Volume Style by Paul Labrecque and rough dry the hair.
- Take small diagonal sections starting at the bottom of one side.
- Pin hair and put on your heat protection glove – this comes with your GHD Iron.
- Place the iron on a diagonal with the thinnest side of the iron pointing toward the floor. Then wrap the hair down the iron staring at the fastest point and finishing at the thinnest.
- Continue moving around the head in a clockwise manor.
- As I teach these steps, I now give my model her turn to try wrapping her hair around the barrel of the wrapping iron.
- Using Paul Labrecque volume finish, run your fingers through the hair till you reach your desired finish.