The bicep workout routine is a basic exercise designed to increase the strength and muscle endurance of your upper arms. The muscles of your upper arms are very small from a volume perspective. Due to the muscle loss that has occurred since your 30s, these muscles are atrophied. It’s critical to keep your bicep muscles strong so you are able to carry objects safely and easily. In addition to making you feel healthier and stronger, the bicep curls exercise will make your arms look great!
Benefits of Strength Training:
* Increase overall physical strength
* Increase overall bone density
* Increase overall physical endurance
* Increase overall balance and coordination
* Lower overall body fat percentage
* Lower overall risk of arthritis-related complications
* Lower overall risk of developing heart disease
* Lower overall risk of developing diabetes
* Lower overall risk of developing breast cancer
* Lower overall risk of developing hormone-related depression
Remember, a few aches and pains are common with a regular workout, but if it’s a consistent pain that doesn’t go away, you may be overworking. Pay attention to what your body is telling you. After all, if you aren’t enjoying the workout, you’re less likely to do it regularly.
Don’t forget to check out Back to Basics, Part l. Add it to the video below to get you started on the road to a stronger, healthier body.
Subscribe today for free to receive our weekly update and never miss an article.