diVa vaginal rejuvenation therapy is a quick, comfortable, no downtime solution to a woman’s most intimate challenges. diVa utilizes the world’s first and only revolutionary Hybrid Fractional Laser (HFL) technology. Every woman is unique and so are her needs. HFL technology allows your clinician to customize your treatments to address your intimate challenges and produce desired results. diVa delivers two laser therapies at once for a combined synergistic effect. The first laser deeply resurfaces the layers of the vaginal wall, replacing it with brand new, healthy tissue. The second laser heats the layers of the tissue where collagen exists.
In recent clinical studies of over 100 women*, patients reported:
Just like every other part of the body, the vagina changes with age, but additional decline in vaginal health may be caused by two major events in a woman’s life:
Childbirth stretches the vaginal canal and surrounding tissue. The vagina can mostly be repaired by the body’s own healing response. With many women, however, the tissue may not return to the same state as before childbirth. This stretching damages the vaginal walls, perineum and surrounding tissue, which often leads to diminished vaginal health.
Menopause and other events such as a hysterectomy, chemotherapy, or activities like breast-feeding, may lead to reduced estrogen production by the ovaries and often leads to thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls. For many women this may decrease healthy vaginal function.
1. Who is an ideal candidate for diVa? Women who have had children or are experiencing menopause may be interested in a resurfacing treatment to improve the quality of their vaginal tissue.
2. How long does a procedure take? diVa’s ergonomic design allows for comfortable, fast and easy treatments. Each procedure takes 3 to 5 minutes to treat the full length of a vaginal canal.
3. How many treatments are recommended? You and your clinician may choose between one and three procedures spaced every 4 weeks apart, followed by one treatment every 6-12 months.
4. What do patients experience during the treatment? You may experience a slight pressure against the vaginal wall during the diVa treatment, and some patients may experience increased sensitivity near the vaginal opening. diVa laser therapy is fast with minimal discomfort.
5. What do patients experience in the next 48 hours after treatment? You may return to your daily routine with minimal to no discharge, spotting, or discomfort; however, you should avoid sexual intercourse for up to 48 hours.
6. Is anesthesia necessary? No, diVa is an in-office treatment. Topical anesthetic may be applied to increase your comfort but is not necessary.
diVa’s Hybrid Fractional Laser technology allows your clinician to customize your treatments to address your intimate challenges and produce desired results.
O-Shot™ with Platelet Rich Plasma comes from your own blood and contains several different growth factors and cytokines that stimulate healing. Once injected, PRP repairs and regenerates the tissue. Some of the growth factors and other cytokines present in PRP include:
Platelet Rich Plasma is injected into the area near the clitoris and just inside the vagina, beneath the urethra. The PRP stimulates the growth of new cells, vessels, collagen, and fibroblasts in this area, making it more sensitive and healthy.
A non-ablative approach to firming and plumping the vaginal exterior
What is diva Tyte?
The diVa Tyte treatment is based on the principle of selective thermolysis and utilizes pulsed light technology to deeply heat your skin while cooling and protecting the entire treated surface. diVa Tyte can be provided quickly and comfortably with no downtime. The end result is a more youthful appearance of the labia and surrounding tissue.
How does diva Tyte work?
The diVa Tyte procedure utilizes infrared energy to deeply heat dermal collagen. The heat initiates the body’s natural healing process, which creates a renewed collagen foundation leading to increased skin firmness. Powerful cooling maintains the outer surface of your skin at a cool temperature before, during, and after each pulse providing the patient a comfortable and safe procedure.
What is the treatment like?
The diVa Tyte light energy is delivered in a sequence of rapid, gentle pulses. There is usually no need for a topical anesthetic. A series of pulses is repeated over the treatment area to ensure best results. Treatment can typically be completed within 10 minutes.
What should I expect after treatment?
You may experience some mild redness in the treated area immediately after treatment and this should return to normal within minutes. Since the diva Tyte procedure is noninvasive, there is no downtime. If the diVa Tyte is done in conjunction with the diva Vaginal Resurfacing, you need to abstain from sexual intercourse for 2-7 days, as advised by your provider. Full results often take up to four months after your last treatment as the collagen foundation of your skin is rebuilt and strengthened.
Subscribe today for free to receive our weekly update and never miss an article.