As we get older, it gets harder to do simple everyday tasks – like going up and down flights of stairs or dragging around a heavy vacuum. However, one thing that remains constant is the want (and need) for a clean house. That’s why the frequency of housework doesn’t necessarily change, but our methods and the tools that we use have to evolve a bit. Investing in a lightweight vacuum can save you from the risk of injury and just make your life easier overall. Once you give up your big bulky vacuum, you’ll wonder why you didn’t invest in a lightweight and portable option sooner.
7 Lightweight Vacuums to Make Cleaning a Snap
- Removable battery that will run for 60 minutes in standard mode
- Has steady contact with all surfaces to pick up even more dirt.
- Self-cleaning brush roll to get that unwanted pet hair without the hair wrap.
- Captures and traps everything, keeping it out of our air!
- Quickly transforms into a lightweight hand vacuum.
- Cleans debris in high-traffic places
- Contains an anti-tangle bristle to lift stubborn pet hairs
- Has an extra long crevice tool to clean the hard-to-reach places.
- Washable filter and pre-filter for easy cleaning.
- Contains two speeds with a power boost
- Provides precise cleaning for tricky edges and narrow spaces
- Easily switches between cleaning and dusting tasks.
- It has a pet brush that is motorized to remove hair from mattresses and upholstery
- Has a mopping function to get an even better clean on hard floors – use the moist mop cloths and wipe as you vacuum.
- Has a 16,800 pa suction power to absorb everything from fine dust mites to bread crumbs
- Is lightweight and cordless, making it easy to use anywhere
- Contains a washable HEPA filter, so if your filters are dirty or clogged, you can quickly rinse them
- Can remain on for 30 minutes on a single charge
- Has an anti-dust emitting structure and a 5-layer filtration system.
- Has an easy-to-empty dust filter.
- It is easy to maneuver on stairs, under the sofa, and above the cabinets.
- Has a 40-minute run time
- Cordless with a rechargeable battery
- Removes pet hair and dirt throughout the home
- Weighs less than 9 pounds
- Has a large dirt cup, so you don’t have to empty it as often
- Easily transitions from carpet to hardwood with the help of its brush roll
- Strong suction and fade-free power
- Pivoting nozzle to better clean
- The cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter keeping suction power strong
- Has a 3-stage filtration system to offer superior filtration
- Has a wide-mouth design to scoop up large debris
- Contains a flip-up brush to clean upholstery or extend the crevice to access tight spaces
- The bagless dirt bowl has 42% more capacity and offers a side door function for emptying dirt.
There you have it – the best lightweight vacuums on the market. Stop hauling your monster vac up and down the stairs, putting yourself and your health at risk. You’ll be happy you did!