The social events for fall/winter are upon us. Whether it is a dinner date or a dance party, when the dress code calls for something a little fancy, does your closet have the must haves for this social season?
From glamorous throws, haute heels and something sparkly for chic nighttime attire, look no further.
Here is your checklist that will make you the bell of the ball:
- The Little Black Dress – Whether short or long, it’s a staple in every woman’s wardrobe. Illusion mesh is especially alluring. Translucent, sexy, yet subtle. Beading, lace and thigh high slits add glamour to the simplest of styles.
- A Glamorous Throw – Look for fur – real or faux – it is the fashion trend of the season. Shawls with gold embroidery add flare to a simple frock.
- Killer Shoes – The platform ankle strap is the sexist shoe around. Bejeweled or metallic, this style lengthens and slims the leg. Dance the night away!
- The Evening Bag – florals, metallics and statement bags are the perfect finishing touch. Look for clutches and feminine shoulder straps.
- The Bling – Something sparkly is required. Earrings, the bigger the better, reigned on the runway.
Any of the above can be adapted from cocktail to black tie. The most important element, regardless of formality, is fabrication. So, get your party on and party on. No curfew required…
Shop the Look
Did you like this article? Sign up (it's free!) and we'll send you great articles like this every week. Subscribe for free here.