In the past, watches used to carry out one purpose: to tell time. However, as technology has progressed and advanced, it has become more competent and efficient. Smartwatches can now serve as an expansion or add-on to your smartphone, keeping you updated with notifications and messages. Plus, the design of these smart watches has improved. Equipped with several sensors, they can monitor menstrual cycles, sleep patterns, heart rate, and more. Below we’ve chosen the ten best smartwatches for women to help monitor and improve their health and wellness.
10 Best Smartwatches for Women
We spent time reviewing many smartwatches, and these are our top ten.
Apple Watch Series 7, $399
- Largest, most advanced display yet
- Most durable watch ever
- Breakthrough health innovations
- Up to 33% faster charging
Fitbit Versa 2, $199.95
- Track heart rate 24/7
- Get daily stats, personalized insights, and reminders, set goals and even check your calendar – all in one place.
- Super-light aluminum case
- 6-day battery life
Gen 6 Smartwatch, $249
- Powered with Wear OS by Google
- 24 Hr + multi-day extended mode
- Bluetooth 5
- Make & Take Calls with ease
- Charge faster: 80% in a little over 30 minutes
- 2x faster charging time – only 30 minutes to reach 80%.
- Snapdragon Wear 4100+ processor allows for better battery life and connectivity
- Award-winning, elevated, and sleek
- Sleep Tracking
- Vibrant Display
- Heart Rate Notifications
- Active Zone Minutes
- Silent Alarms & Smart Wake
Galaxy Watch4 Classic, $219.99
- Body Composition Analysis
- Manage your overall sleep quality for a great night’s sleep with an advanced tracker that calculates your sleep score.
- Be smart about your heart with real-time ECG Monitoring that gives accurate readings.
- Make the most of every workout with Auto Workout Tracking.
- Stay motivated by connecting to live coaching sessions via your smartphone or to dynamic Group Challenges with your friends.
Gen 6 Bradshaw Two-Tone Smartwatch, $318.75
- Crafted from two-tone stainless steel
- Heart-rate monitor
- SPO2 sensor tracks your breathing and sleep readings to improve your sleep habits.
- Capable of charging two times faster than other leading smartwatch styles.
- Optimized for women’s health
- Calculates wellness score
- Monitors activity and sleep
- Tracks menstrual cycle, meditation, and hydration
- Gives insights into your health and lifestyle with guidance on how to improve them.
- Lightweight, safe for skin, and hypoallergenic
Vívosmart® 5, $154.99
- Tracks your steps, heart rate, and energy levels
- Bright display and up to 7 days of battery life
- Walk, run, yoga, cycle — break a sweat your way with preloaded sports apps
- Catch some z’s, then wake to a score based on your sleep quality.
- Stay connected. See texts, calls, and notifications from your paired smartphone.
- Connect to your smartphone’s GPS and easily track outdoor walks, runs, and rides.
HUAWEI Watch GT 2 2019, $174.99
- Intelligent power-saving technology to provide up to 1 week of battery life.
- AMOLED display with highly accurate touch response
- 15 workout modes and a full-time fitness trainer
So What is the Best Smartwatch for Women?
When it comes to buying women’s smartwatches, there are 3 things that you need to look out for: style, price, and functionality. For the style, opt for something that you will not mind wearing on a regular basis.On the other hand, set your budget. By establishing the maximum amount you’re willing to pay, you can streamline your options and find the one that best suits your needs without breaking the bank. Finally, determine if the smartwatch adds value to your life. Look for features that will actually improve your life and not just add expensive bells and whistles that you won’t use. Read Next: 18 Best Workout Apps for Women Over 505 Healthy Habits to Start Today4 Minute Workout…AKA Nitric Oxide Dump
Subscribe to our 30 Day Fitness Challenge