Sit back and relax with this light and smooth cocktail. The lime and pineapple give it a distinct tartness with an added bit of sweetness. Spiked with rum and given more color and flavor by the blue curacao, while lightened up by the White Claw.
- 1 Can White Claw Watermelon Seltzer (12 ounces)
- 3 Ounces Pineapple Juice
- 2 Ounces Rum
- 2 Ounces Blue Curacao
- 1 Ounce Lime Juice
- Combine the pineapple juice, blue curacao, lime juice, and rum in a mixing container such as a small pitcher and lightly stir.
- Pour in the White Claw and give a light stir, but not too much as you don’t want to flatten it.
- Serve with ice, a lime slice, pineapple slice, or maraschino cherries, if desired, and enjoy!
- This is meant to be a lightly flavored cocktail that’s not overpowering but a gorgeous and eye-catching color. However, if you want more flavor, add more pineapple juice. You can play with the amounts to suit your tastes and preferences.
- You can use any flavor of White Claw you prefer; watermelon just does the best, in my opinion.
- If you don’t have lime juice, you could swap it for lemon juice in a pinch. It still tastes great!
- For an added flavor bonus, use spiced or banana rum instead of regular rum. This gives it an island feel.
- Don’t overmix once you add the White Claw. You don’t want to flatten the seltzer as it makes the flavor not near as good.
- You can use any seltzer you prefer. You’ll just want to make sure the flavor matches the drink, or you’ll end up with a strange-tasting drink.
Serves: 2 (10 ounces each)