Before, watches used to carry out one purpose: to tell time. However, as technology progressed and advanced, it has become more competent and efficient. Smartwatches can now serve as an expansion or add-on of your smartphone, keeping you updated with notifications and messages. Plus, the design of these smart watches has improved, as well. Equipped with several sensors, they can monitor menstrual cycles, sleep patterns, heart rate, and more. Below we’ve chosen the ten best smartwatches for women to help monitor and improve their health and wellness.
10 Best Smartwatches for Women
We spent time reviewing many smartwatches and these are our top ten.
- Measure your blood oxygen or take an ECG anytime, anywhere.
- Track all your daily activities. Precisely measure your favorite workouts.
- Emergency SOS and fall detection provide peace of mind.
- With the Always-On Retina display, the watch face is always visible. And cellular lets you go without your phone.
- 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking, Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitoring
- Sleep Stages & Sleep Score, Smart Wake, Sleep Mode
- Guided Breathing Sessions, Breathing Rate, Heart Rate Variability
- Menstrual Health Tracking, Personalized Reminders
- Active Zone Minutes, All-Day Activity Tracking
- 20+ Goal-Based Exercise Modes + SmartTrack™, Cardio Fitness Level, and more!
- Offers hundreds of apps from assistant to fitness, payments, music, social, news, games, stopwatches, and more.
- Automatically tracks activity goals, steps, sleep, heart rate, cardio level, and more.
- Activity modes with GPS keep you on track with your distance and path.
- Advanced sensors provide the data to power all your health and fitness apps.
- Boasts an interactive, swimproof touchscreen and a range of smart features powered with Wear OS by Google™ including: heart-rate tracking, Google Assistant, smartphone notifications, activity tracking, Google Pay, GPS, and more.
- Get things done on the go with help from the Google Assistant on your wrist. Ask it anything and hear responses and alerts through your watch’s speaker.
- A battery-efficient dial design provides up to 24 hours of use on a single charge, and the interchangeable silk mesh strap allows you to customize your look. Each watch comes with a magnetic charger.
- Stress Management Score, EDA Scan App, Reflection, Fitbit ECG App
- On-Wrist Skin Temperature Sensor, Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitoring, Free Fitbit Premium™ Trial
- High & Low Heart Rate Notifications, 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with PurePulse® 2.0, Heart Rate Zones, Breathing Rate, Heart Rate Variability
- Menstrual Health Tracking
- Built-In GPS, Workout Intensity Map—In App Only, Active Zone Minutes
20+ Goal-Based Exercise Modes + SmartTrack™
- Swimproof, All-Day Activity Tracking
- Live a stronger, smarter life with the watch that lets you stay connected without reaching for your phone.
- With sleep cycle & calorie tracking, guided breathing exercises, individual workout detection and GPS capabilities for long runs, you’ll have everything you need at your wrist.
- Powered by Wear OS by Google™ and compatible with iPhone® and Android™ phones
- Social media updates, Text/email alerts, App notifications
- Built-in fitness tracking and Heart Rate Tracking
- Voice-activated Google Assistant
- Swimproof technology and Payment technology
- Looks like a luxury, classic timepiece but functions as a wellness tracker by connecting to the app on your phone
- Time will track your meditation progress through the Bella beat app which has a selection of over 30+ meditation exercises available to help you de-stress
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep and wake up each morning with the silent alarm’s discreet vibration
- Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and active minutes
- By taking into account activity levels, sleep quality, reproductive health, and meditation, Time can help you understand how prepared you are to tackle a stressful situation
- There’s no such thing as too many health stats. Not on this watch.
- You’ll never run out of ways to move with 20+ preloaded sports apps.
- Forget looking up how to do a goblet squat. Get full workouts with animations on your wrist.
- Leave your wallet at home, and pay from your watch instead
- Up to 7 days of battery keeps you connected to your life, not your charger.
- 15 Workout Modes and Full-time Fitness Trainer: Multiple professional training courses from entry to advanced level are preinstalled on the watch, providing users with professional and effective guidance.
So What is the Best Smartwatch for Women?
When it comes to buying women’s smartwatches, there are 3 things that you need to look out for. These are style, price, and functionality. For the style, opt for something that you will not mind wearing on a regular basis.
On the other hand, set your budget. In this way, you can streamline your options and find the one that best suits your needs and budget. Lastly, determine if the smartwatch adds value to your life. Basically, smartwatches should have the essential features that can monitor your health and activities.
>READ: FITNESS TREND: THE COOLEST NEW WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY
>READ: TRACKING YOUR HEALTH TRENDS
Did you like this article? Sign up (it's free!) and we'll send you great articles like this every week. Subscribe for free here.