Living Well - Fort Worth
October 30, 2019
4:30 to 7:00 pm
1501 Jones St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Save $50 off the total of 4 tickets with code Four50
Living Well as We Live Longer
Women in their Prime are successfully living longer….but how do we make sure we are living well? Prime Women are gathering with an intimate group of peers in the Fort Worth community to engage with each other and a panel of experts. Gain insights into:
- Concierge and Integrative Medicine
- Cosmetic Enhancements and Wellness
- Luxury Living
- Nutrition – Genetics Testing
Connect with Influential Prime Women for:
- A cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres
- A select presence of professional services
- An expert luxury lifestyle and speaker panel
Be Greeted by:
- Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price
- Respected hosts in the Fort Worth community
- Prime Women founders & executives
- Peggy Turner – Lexus VP Customer Service
- Dr. Jeffrey Gladden, M.D. FACC – APEX HHPO
- Dr. Emily McLaughlin – West Magnolia
- Lisa Powell, MS, RDN, LDN – Canyon Ranch Tucson
Ticket Price: $75
Includes valet. Limited seats are available. We expect to sell out so secure your ticket right away.
No Refund Policy. Registration fees for Living Well Events are non-refundable. A registrant may transfer their registration to another person.
Inclement Weather Policy. In the event of dangerous weather conditions, Prime Women may postpone an event. Postponements will be communicated via email and also posted online, as soon as the information is made available.
Engagements & Discussions:
4:30 – 5:15 PM: Cocktail Reception
Enjoy wine or champagne and hors d’oeuvres while you engage with fellow influential women in the Fort Worth Community, browse the tables of a select few partners and mingle with the women behind Prime Women.
5:15 – 5:30 PM: Welcome and Introductions
Betsy Price, five term Mayor of Fort Worth will welcome you and we will introduce you to our panel of experts.
5:30 – 6:30 PM: Expert Panel Discussions
Each of our esteemed experts will give you rare insights into their fields of expertise, with advice on how to apply it to your daily life for growth. After the short presentations, we will open up the panel to questions.
6:30 – 7:00 PM: Reception Continued
Stay after for another glass and network with your fellow Prime Women.
Peggy Turner, Vice President of Customer Service for Lexus, Dr. Jeffrey Gladden of APEX, Dr. Emily McLaughlin of West Magnolia and Canyon Ranch Tucson
Peggy Turner – Luxury Vehicle Buying and Ownership Experience
Vice President – Customer Service, Lexus, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
- Responsible for all activities in the Lexus customer satisfaction departments as well as parts and services for dealers and field operations.
- With Toyota since 1991
- Strategic Leadership & Operations of more than 135 real estate properties managed in 27 states and two countries
- Previously Pricing Manager at Northrop Grumman Corp. for both commercial and military programs
Dr. Jeffrey Gladden – “How to Make 100 the New 30”
Founder and President – APEX Health Human Performance & Longevity Optimization
- Founded APEX HHPLO, a cutting-edge concierge medical practice that helps motivated people recapture or exceed the health and performance they experienced years to decades earlier.
- Founded Advanced Heart Care and grew it into a thirteen-physicians group with eight full-time offices and several satellite offices
- Cofounded the Heart Hospital Baylor in Plano
- At the age of 64, Dr. Gladden’s body performs at the level he did in his 30s
Dr. Emily McLaughlin – “Aesthetic Treatments and Surgical Enhancements”
Founder – West Magnolia Plastic Surgery
- Founded West Magnolia , cosmetic and reconstructive surgery with a focus on aesthetic breast and body procedures.
- After her own breast cancer diagnosis and now post double mastectomy with reconstruction, Dr. McLaughlin’s interest in breast cancer patients and their reconstruction is elevated even more.
- Added Retreat Medical Spa on-site to expand nonsurgical procedures for patients
- First female plastic surgeon to establish a practice in Fort Worth
- Awarded the Hardesty award by the Plastic Surgery Research Council
Lisa Powell – “Genetics Testing”
Resorts Director of Nutrition, Canyon Ranch
- Contributing author for the National Center for Integrative Primary Healthcare, Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona
- Faculty member of the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy
- Leadership roles in the Southern Arizona District Dietetic Association
- Leads a team of Registered Dietitian/Nutritionists and is responsible for development and implementation of cutting-edge integrative nutrition services at Canyon Ranch
Fort Worth Host Supporters
- Deborah Kauffman
- Retired Judge Sherry Hill
- Kris Davis
- Theresa Williams Brownd
- Terri Anderson
- Jan Simus Curry
- Frost Bank
- Canyon Ranch
- Origin Bank
- Cumulus – Dr. Jeff Johnson
- Williams Trew Real Estate
- Reads Jewelers
Friends of Prime Women:
- Texas Retina Associates
- Bley Investment Group
- The Shops at Clearfork
- National Cowgirl Museum & Hall of Fame
- Terri Quinton – Author of Give Me G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised Intentionally To Succeed)
- Welcome Walks USA
- West Magnolia
Burt Ladner Real Estate